[Sca-cooks] Abysmally wrong EDiets article on medieval diet

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:16:00 PDT 2003

Ok, I sent something also, not as indepth as some of you guys', but enough.
I am kinda feeling sorry for the guy. I doubt he realized what a hornets
nest he shook when he wrote this! I to corrected him about his "rotten,
wormy" meat, his bread comment, etc. Ok, so he's going to get my email and
yell at me. At least now I am prepared! *grin*

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)