[Sca-cooks] Abysmally wrong EDiets article on medieval diet

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:31:15 PDT 2003

Ok, I think that we have definately hit a nerve with this poor guy. Here's
the response that I got, after sending it only five minutes before, and my
response back. Is writer baiting bad??

>I have never seen anything SO far off the mark. AS YOUR REPLY....
>IT WAS A HUMOR COLUMN TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO FOCUS ON THE HEALTHY ASPECTS
>OF EATING AND DIET...HUMOR INVOLVES WILD EXAMPLES, USE OF STEREOTYPES,
>EXAGGERATION....
>Ladies in waiting. Not weighting.--IT IS A WEIGHT LOSS
>COLUMN...HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>MLH'
>
>Oh my, I think that I touched on a nerve. I'm still trying to see the humor
>in the article...*shrug*...I >guess that I will have to look harder. Unlike
>Dave Barry, you aren't funny. And it was a wieght loss >column?? I thought
>it was a column about how to get as many stereotypes, bad advice,
>inaccurate >historical "facts" and just plain junk into a two page space as
>you can.
>

>Leah A. Montgomery
>mog_bane at hotmail.com

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com