[Sca-cooks] What to do with goat cheese...

Tara Sersen Boroson tara at kolaviv.com
Tue Oct 14 20:31:46 PDT 2003

> This month's issue (November/December) of Cook's Illustrated has an
> article "Better Baked Goat Cheese Salad" which is based on baking
> rounds of goat cheese rolled in herbs and then crushed Melba toasts.
> I've not had anything like this, but I'm thinking of making it in the
> future.

I just got back from one of my favorite restaurants, where I had one of
my favorite salads.  It has patties of goat cheese covered in a thick
coating of chopped walnuts, candied walnut halves and slices of apple on
mesclun greens with a pear vinegarette.  mmmmmm...  A few more carbs
than I probably should have indulged in, but it's my anniversary, darn
it.  :)

-Magdalena

--
Tara Sersen Boroson

You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him to find it for himself. - Galileo Galilei