[Sca-cooks] What to do with goat cheese...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 20:13:00 PDT 2003

Maire asked:
> An impulsive moment in CostCo yesterday has made me the proud owner <g>
> of a nice 1-lb. "log" of fresh goat cheese (the soft stuff, kinda like
> cream cheese in texture).
> Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with it, before I end up eating
> it all on crackers or something.
This month's issue (November/December) of Cook's Illustrated has an
article "Better Baked Goat Cheese Salad" which is based on baking
rounds of goat cheese rolled in herbs and then crushed Melba toasts.
I've not had anything like this, but I'm thinking of making it in the
future.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas