[Sca-cooks] What to do with goat cheese...

Kathleen Madsen kmadsen12000 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 10 09:57:49 PDT 2003

Oohhhh!  That would be fabulous in a cheesecake or
tart.  In period, goats and sheep were much more
prevalent than cow until the late 1500's, so we
actually should be using more chevre/goat cheese and
sheep-milk cheeses.

If you try it, let us know how it turns out.

Eibhlin
West Kingdom Cheesemaker's Guild