[Sca-cooks] What to do with goat cheese...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 20:34:37 PDT 2003

Anne-Marie commented:
> one of my household is a timeshare goat owner :) and so ends up with a
> ton of lovely goats milk cheese that she makes.
You can share a goat and still get enough milk to make a lot of cheese?
 From other comments on this list it looked like you had to have a lot
of milk to get much cheese. Sounds interesting, but could be a lot of
work and I doubt my suburban neighbors would be too happy with a goat
on my lot. :-) I think I'll work on my herb garden first. I wonder if
goats and herb gardens are mutually exclusive?
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com