[Sca-cooks] handmade pasta

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 06:47:55 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/15/2003 3:41:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bruyere at jeffnet.org writes:

> I've seen one Chinese cook make noodles by hand by doubling.

Actually, I've only seen it in a movie, a comedy called "They call me Bruce"
with Johnny Yung. I don't know if he actually did it, or it was the
"character" that did it and a stunt noodle maker was used, but it seemed a pretty
straightforward process, which probably means it take practice <G>.

Good movie BTW, if you can rent it, funny and touching, and making great fun
of most Kung Fu movies.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke