[Sca-cooks] Breakfast Bread Muffin Pastry

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Oct 15 21:31:19 PDT 2003

Magdalena commented:
>   For that
> matter, eggs will keep unrefrigerated for a few days - but don't tell
> the germ commandos that ;)
Actually if the original egg coating is still there or you coat the egg
with something, there are different possibilities, fresh eggs will keep
much longer than just a few days. For more details see this file:
egg-storage-msg   (16K)  2/ 7/02    Period and modern raw egg storage.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/egg-storage-msg.html

Raw eggs would still need to be cooked though. I imagine that this
coating might also work on hard-boiled eggs, though we haven't
discussed that.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas