[Sca-cooks] OOP: Ice cream question

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 16 14:17:03 PDT 2003

there is a textural problem in freezing...splenda measurable is bulked
out so it measures, there are textural properties to sugar...

go to expertfoods.com and check out the dessert mixes, Barb has a
product called not-sugar that addresses the problem...also there are low
carb ice cream mixes on the atkins web site, and a couple of low carb
merchant site=)
margali