[Sca-cooks] Book - The Medieval Kitchen

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 17 02:25:50 PDT 2003

Buy it if this is the Redon volume. The website was down so I couldn't
check the url you gave. It covers French and Italian rather well.
You might price it on the used book market. There ought to be cheap
copies out there. U of Chicago Press also runs sales on it. Check their
website for information.

Johnnae llyn Lewis