[Sca-cooks] Question on Cubebs

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 10:53:54 PDT 2003

Do you want me to just send you some?  I found out the hard way this
summer that 1 ounce is a lot more than I will use in a year!  Herb
Products Company carries them, their home office is in my area so I just
walked in and bought a bunch of stuff. <www.herbproducts.com>  I can
send you about 1/4 cup if you send me a mailing address offlist.

Selene Colfox