[Sca-cooks] Seattle crash space

Susan Browning daubrecicourt at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 15:32:08 PDT 2003

Greeting Anne-Marie,

Please do forward the message to the local list.  My dates are actually
flexible.  I will be traveling between Tuesday the 28th, and Sunday the 2nd.
I plan on stopping at Crater Lake and Portland either on the way up, or back
down.  I am traveling from Northern California.  That should put me in
Seattle on Thursday most likely.  I would love to attend a culinary guild
meeting, but I don't think I will be able to make it by Wednesday.  There
will be two of us, both women travelling together.  Food wise, we are
looking for inexpensive, cafe type places.  It's a road trip, so we will be
dressed very casually.  I definately want to see Pike Place Market, and time
will be short, so probably something in the area.  We will only be in
Seattle for one or two days.  The plan as it stands is to stay in Portland
Wed night, and get to Seattle Thursday.  Spend Thursday night in Seattle,
and leave Friday for Portland or Eugene.  Thank you so much for your
assistance.

Eleanor