[Sca-cooks] What to do with goat cheese...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Oct 18 07:53:29 PDT 2003

In a message dated 10/16/2003 4:37:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jboyko at magma.ca writes:
<<In regards to the taste of goat's cheese being stronger - I only noticed it
<<in the white goat cheddar and it was very strong.  I have not noticed a
taste
<<difference in the cheeses at all.

While every goat cheese I have ever tried has tasted...well, like the goat
pen at the petting zoo smells.  You know that smell that lets you know there are
goats around?  That's what I taste in goat cheese.  Needless to say, I am not
a big fancier of goat cheese.  And yes, I have tried it several different
times, with several different brands.

Brangwayna