[Sca-cooks] Books as gifts

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Oct 20 09:49:54 PDT 2003

Johnnae replied to Jadwiga with:
Sure, but it will probably be the end of November. I think about 5 days
after RUM there's a holiday dinner to deal with and some other stuff to
do .... (Where did the fall go? One turns around and all the magazine
covers are featuring these beautiful holiday birds and dishes.)

I'll also send it off to Stefan too.
<<<<<
LOL! Wonderful. I was just going to send a request... :-) Both of these sound interesting, although I was wondering what was covered by "Book Collection in the SCA". I can think of several libraries of various SCA friends which rival those of large academic institutions particularly in specialized areas such as cooking and heraldry.

Stefan
(whose bookcases at the new house are rapidly filling and there are still a number of boxes of books at the new house and more in storage. And who keeps buying books because they sound interesting and if they are "remainders", I might never have the chance again. But one of the last books was one on making bookshelves...)