[Sca-cooks] Re: Home From Great Western War

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Oct 23 08:52:38 PDT 2003

Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>And what Anahita neglected to mention is that
>her team won!  They presented 13 of the most
>delicious, exquisitely presented, well-prepared
>apple based dishs that I have ever tasted.  It
>was a great joy to be a judge for this
>competition.

"Apple" was the special ingredient, then? Was this known ahead of time? I might do okay if I knew the ingredient ahead of time and could look through my library for recipes but on the spur of the moment with the pressure to get everything planned and cooked, I think I'd have trouble even coming up with possible recipes.

I like apples but a meal of this sounds like an overload of apples.
Now no one on the team even wants to look at an apple for awhile?

Stefan