[Sca-cooks] Seattle crash space

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Fri Oct 24 08:34:03 PDT 2003

Hello Eleanore (and anyone who happens to be in the Seattle area the
weekend of November 1-2nd ;))! We'd love to have you join us for the
Ithra! :)
Ithra is a way fun way to take classes from some of the premier
instructors around. The format is pretty formal, which means
preregistration, no "auditing", classes start and end on time, etc, but
that means we can offer some awesome hands on classes (when instructors
know their expenses are covered, they can do some amazing things!). We
make it as easy as we can...preregister, then show up and take your
classes :).

The deadline is rapidly approaching and some classes are full, but you
can still register online at:
http://www.ithra.antir.sca.org/idisplay.php
use the pulldown to select "Madrone Grand Ithra"

Please be sure to plan on joining us for the potluck Saturday
night...its a great chance to sit around and socialize with your new
friends and compare notes. More info on that is on the website above.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Looking forward to meeting you :)

--Anne-Marie, among other things, Chancellor for the University of Ithra
at Madrone :)
PS...the site that we're using used to have an awesome home ec room but
they tore it out this year so no cooking classes this time :(. Stay
tuned, though...we're hoping to offer a culinary focuses session some
time in the future!