[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 24 10:00:58 PDT 2003

Anne-Marie Rousseau just wrote regarding sessions at (snipped)

>> http://www.ithra.antir.sca.org/idisplay.php
> use the pulldown to select "Madrone Grand Ithra"
  --Anne-Marie, among other things, Chancellor for the University of Ithra
> at Madrone :)
> PS...the site that we're using used to have an awesome home ec room but
> they tore it out this year so no cooking classes this time :(. Stay
> tuned, though...we're hoping to offer a culinary focuses session some
> time in the future!

My question would be--- can we develop a list of which
universities/colleges or even wars or other kingdom events will be
offering the opportunity to teach or take sessions in the culinary arts
in the next year or so?

Johnnae llyn Lewis