[Sca-cooks] Garlic Challenge

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 24 11:34:03 PDT 2003

Stefan  wrote:

>Selene said:
>
>Aeduin and then-new-fiancee Mary Taran were my helper-heroes this time. We did
>...garlic-stuffed chicken, "moretum" garlic cheese based on a
>poem from Virgil [how's that for documentation!]...
><<<<<<
>Recipes for these two please.

Sorry, Aeduin and Mary Taran cannot be reproduced in a home kitchen.

Oh, you mean the recipes from the garlic challenge?  As usual, those are
at home and I'm at work.  Have I not sent you these before?

>At the same event, one of the blacksmiths came over to borrow a cup of
>vinegar.  We send him lovely apple cider vinegar that a nice orchard man
>sells at the local farmers market.  Not every bottled vinegar is nice
>enough to drink straight, but this is.
><<<<<<
>
>I don't imagine they do mail order, do they?

Sorry no, but I could send you some.  You'd want to use it toute suite,
it will keep aging.  I didn't like the batch that I had let sit for a
few months last year, it became very sharp indeed.  Send me snailing
mailing info offlist please.

Selene Colfox