[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Oct 24 12:30:57 PDT 2003

Johnnae llyn Lewis asked:
> My question would be--- can we develop a list of which
> universities/colleges or even wars or other kingdom events will be
> offering the opportunity to teach or take sessions in the culinary
> arts in the next year or so?

*I* wish there were a convenient way to find out when and how to order the various kingdom Arts & Sciences issues. Some kingdoms do them once a year or less. Some do them more often. I've usually bought these when I find out about them and they are available to non-subscribers but often hearing about them is very hit-and-miss. :-(

I know Lochac puts out a very nice one, and I think it is several times a year, but the mailing costs make this one expensive for those in the U.S.

When I get the info on the A&S issues it usually also goes into the Florilegium.

Then Selene Colfox said:

I am teaching two classes next CC in the Spring;  Feasting for Kids
which I've done before, plus a new one;  "Cookery and Heraldry" a
double-barrelled shot of fun, detailing culinary utensil charges in
heraldry, plus decorating tips for heraldic themed subtleties.
<<<<<
If you will have a handout for these that will stand without the class or you are willing to write an article on these themes, I'd like to have them for the Florilegium. I do realize that the "Cookery and Heraldry" notes/article may be difficult to do without pictures. I can handle pictures if permission is given by the copyright holder.

If Great Western War has a cooking event again, it will be done inside
of screen tents!
Those dairy flies were several orders of too much.
<<<<<
Oh! That was the reason for the comment about the flying raisins or some such.

Stefan