[Sca-cooks] Re: Conferences was Seattle crash space

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Oct 24 13:14:43 PDT 2003

At 02:20 PM 10/24/03 -0500, you wrote:
>'Laine, have you considered putting your booklet online on the Antir
Autocrates website? there's articles on all kinds of things, including a
section (pending) on feast issues. Serving certainly falls under that
heading...
>contact Khalja for more info on that if you're interested!

I'll have to think about that... hmm...

>barring that, if you want I can ask if we could put it on the Madrone
Culinary Guild website?

I'm pretty sure I gave you a copy, didn't I? I know I gave one to Liz, and
Ilaria, and Zenobia, and... and...

Stefan has one, so does Master A...

Yeah- go ahead and put it one the Madrone Culinary Guild website. Send me
teh URL so I can see myself in print (well, on-line...)

'Lainie
(sorry if I'm a bit dotty- recent medication adjustment has me slightly
whacked)