[Sca-cooks] Question regarding canisiones...

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 12:18:53 PST 2003

>>Is there a reason why you don't want to use rosewater or almonds?  If
>>it's because you don't have any, well, we could fix that. Olwen
>>Oh, you could use orange water in place of the rosewater.
>
>nah... she's the dessert guru who is putting up with my 'marzipan madness
>scroll' ;)
>cailte

Well, "guru" is putting it really strongly.. :)

I'd like to avoid using almonds and rosewater because so many of the
desserts already planned use them.  There's going to be an array of molded
marzipan goodies, some with rosewater, some with orange water, and some with
just plain water.  I'm trying to get some variety.  Also, frankly, it's
getting so I can't bear the sight of almonds and I've got 6 weeks to go.  :)

-Gytha