[Sca-cooks] Question regarding canisiones...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 19:55:19 PST 2003

Gytha commented:
> Oh, I don't doubt it.  I'm just trying to find out what can be
> documented and what can't.
For when and where again? The Norse? If so, then these files in the
FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium might give you some of the
items and foods discussed here previously as well as some documentation
sources. However, as others have mentioned, there has been no period
Norse cookbook found.
fd-Norse-msg      (49K)  5/29/02    Norse and Viking food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Norse-msg.html
fd-Iceland-msg    (84K)  1/15/03    Food of medieval Iceland. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Iceland-msg.html
> Figs, eh?  That sounds pretty tasty...
You might want to look through:
figs-msg          (14K) 10/11/01    Period figs. Period uses. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/figs-msg.html

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas