[Sca-cooks] Citron

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Oct 28 22:27:20 PST 2003

My first thought was a marmalade.
My second was a liqueur.
My third, okay, was candying it for fruitcake inclusion.  Mind you, I
don't *eat* fruitcake (thinking it's the greatest scribal error of
recorded food history <g>), but I used to make them for my Dad every
Christmas.
Heck, maybe you could candy it like grapefruit peel, and give it as
gifts?
--maire, full of ideas because typing this means she can ignore the
dishes a while longer...