[Sca-cooks] Citron

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 28 22:54:05 PST 2003

Prime uses are candied peel or scenting homes for happiness and longevity.
You don't need me to give you the general recipe for candied citrus peel.

Snooping around the internet, I see Buddha's Hand Citron Vodka for big
bucks.  It's so easy to make your own infused vodkas, just shred some zest
and leave it in there.  Save big bucks!

Selene