[Sca-cooks] pork rinds?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 08:48:56 PST 2003

Heh, sounds like a Low-Carber to me.  I never really tried pork rinds
'til I went on Atkins, then they became a Necessary Part Of Life as the
default substrate for cheesy dips and other spreadable and allowable foods.

www.PorkRinds.com [you knew there had to be one!]  says that Pork Rinds
were invented in America.  I'm not convinced.  We should be looking in
descriptions of rustic life or the butcher's trade, rather than cookery
books, for this data.

Selene Colfox