[Sca-cooks] FW: [SCA-Garb] CROSS-POST![Fwd: Son's been Found]

Jeanne jeanne at atasteofcreole.com
Mon Sep 1 07:24:33 PDT 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Kat Dyer [mailto:kdyer at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 8:14 AM
To: MidTNPagan; NewcastlePlayers; Sca-Garb
Subject: [SCA-Garb] CROSS-POST![Fwd: Son's been Found]

  I found this in my mailbox this morning & am passing it along! YAY to
everyone that helped pass along the message and for all your prayers,
candles, thoughts & good wishes.
Kat
-------------------------------

Thank you and a big hug to all of you for passing on the link to the
website regarding my missing son....HE'S BEEN FOUND!!!!!!  Nick is alive
and well (or so he said when he called me).  Passing the link along
helped find him.

I couldn't have done it without everyone's help in getting the message
out, and you guys did it.

Bless all of you,

Karen Kirkpatrick

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"

Yahoo! SiteBuilder
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com> - Free,
easy-to-use web site design software

--