[Sca-cooks] Camel Ribs

Rosine nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Thu Sep 4 00:42:21 PDT 2003

I've just been informed that 30 - 100 pounds of camel ribs may be donated to
my barony if we can figure out how to cook them.

Any advice/experience? (I'm posting this to the SCA-Cooks list also.) I'm
sure they'll have to be bar-b-qued, but sauce? Marinade would be right out,
right? Apparently, the Navy ship that bought them for a ship-board BBQ is
coming home and has left-overs in their freezer. They called them
"brontosaurus ribs", so I'm thinking these are going to be gigantic.

Rosine/Hróðny Rognvaldsdottir
--
"Never moon a werewolf." - Mike Binder
nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org