[Sca-cooks] Bragging on Maude Aleyns/ Grand Pageant Feast

Marcus Loidolt mjloidolt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 07:48:21 PDT 2003

Abot Johann here, I just had to tell you all about my
good friend, Maude, who is sometimes on this list, and
the feast she pulled off yesterday here in the fair
Barony of Sternfeld, in the middle of the Middle!!

It was marvelous with forced meat hedgehogs and eggs
on the table and proceeded with a carnivores delight!!
We did have some lovely greek style salads with olives
(I LOVE olives!) and roasted Parsnips and Carrots,
looking like gold and silver coins!

Hens in Brewett that smelled fantastic all during the
day and did not disappoint on the plate!!
Roast pork followed with Stuffed Onions!! num nums!!

I'm sure she has all her docs and may post them here,
but sometimes good cookin' is all you really need and
that was surely here!!

Just Braggin' and remembering that I have some left
overs!!

Abot Johann, OL

=====
www.geocities.com/mjloidolt/marcus_page.html
"Let Charity be your hallmark and model for all you do,
if it is not loving, don't do it, it it is loving,
let nothing stop you from doing whatever is needed!"
(St. John Neumann)
"Have no fear or doubt anything and everything you give in this life will be paid back ahundred fold in the next"