[Sca-cooks] Re: Blood Drive

Peldyn at aol.com Peldyn at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 08:43:59 PDT 2003

I am trying to catch back up again and have been reading with interest about
the blood drive. I would love to give blood, but I live so far away from any
donation center that I would not be able to drive myself home after donating
blood. I have yet to find anyone in my area who would be interested in driving
with me. Sigh. The idea of having a blood drive at an event is very cool. Could
it be done for Estrella??? I don't think I will be able to make Pennsic for
many years.
BTW what is it with not being able to donate if you lived in Europe??? Is it
anywhere, or at anytime in Europe or only certain areas in certain times? I
had not heard of this restriction before and since I lived in Germany for 6
years it would really suck to not be able to donate blood because of it.

Peldyn

Stefan- I am trying to find what I did with the mustard recipe you wanted. I
somehow misplaced it!