[Sca-cooks] CA-13

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 21:03:34 PDT 2003

Lainie replied to Bear who was replying to me :-) with:
> > If you are looking for a period hot tub, try the illustrations in the
> > Complete Anachronist (12?), that was pulled during mailing and is "no
> > longer available."
> >
> > Bear
> I thought that was #13. I've seen it- it didn't live up to the hype.
You are correct. It was #13. I have a poorly scanned copy of it. That
and because of the copyright issues, are why you don't see it in the
Florilegium. Even just as a piece of SCA history.
For those who might be wondering just what we are talking about, see
this file in the SCA-STORIES section of the Florilegium:
CA13-msg          (30K)  7/22/99    The story behind the infamous CA
13. (the
                                       one on period pornography).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/CA13-msg.html

Stefan