[Sca-cooks] Looking for a period cheese filled pasta/lassagna dish served cold

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 15 19:58:09 PDT 2003

I got this message yesterday and I know I've heard cheese filled pasta
dishes being discussed here previously, but I don't remember that any
of them were served cold. Of course it is possible that the SCA cook
who served this dish didn't intend it to be cold. Does anyone know
which dish this might be, and perhaps have a recipe for it. And perhaps
in this case a redaction for it?

Please remember that this requester is not on this list, so please copy
her on any message posted to this list. I have already pointed her to
the pasta-msg and other files on pasta in the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan