[Sca-cooks] Serve It Forth!

Mary Morman mem at rialto.org
Wed Sep 17 07:13:23 PDT 2003

Gentle Cooks,

I came home from a long business trip to find THREE inquiries about
Serve It Forth, one after another (boom, boom, boom), in my mail.  So
I'm thinking perhaps that something was said about the newsletter on the
Cooks List while I was away and had gone no-mail.

Serve It Forth is slightly less dead than reported.  I still have two
hardcopy issues to publish and plan to have both of them out before
Christmas.  At that point I will be going to the web.  So I am  taking
subscriptions only for the last two issues ($6).

But I have a houseful of back issues that I would LOVE to sell you, as
well as hardcopy proceedings from the first Cooks Conference and CD
proceedings from the second.  Prices and a list of the tables of
contents are on my website at:
 http://dialup.pcisys.net/~mem/sif_home.html     Make me an offer.  I'll
make you a deal.  I prefer payment through PayPal but will accept checks
or moneyorders in US funds.

It's been a very fruitful eight years of publication.  I've met some
incredible cooks and some delightful people - sometimes even combined in
the same person!  I'm soliciting material for the giant, gonzo, huge,
memorial, final issue due out about Christmas - so send me letters of
comment, letters of complaint, reviews, articles, reminices on SCA
cooking over the years, whatever you'd like to see immortalized in print.

Many thanks to the cooks list for their support.

Elaina

--
To be humble to superiors is duty,
  to equals courtesy,