[Sca-cooks] Serve It Forth!

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 17 16:06:19 PDT 2003

That would be me, singing the praises of my latest aquisition (it was
actually on the SCAFoodandFeasts list, but there's a lot of cross pollonation
betwee it and SCA Cook's list).  I warned people it would be ceasing
publication soon.  I didn't realise you had that many back issues - guess
I'll be advertising them at our next cook's guild meeting.  It really is a
wonderful resource, I wholeheartedly endorse them!

I didn't see the Cooks conference proceedings listed on the Serve it Forth
website (mind you, that might be the wine talking...).  It's not the Known
World Cooks and Bards proceedings, is it?  If it's a different one, I'd be
interested in both sets.

Faerisa