[Sca-cooks] Serve It Forth!

Daniel Myers doc at thegoatinthegarden.com
Wed Sep 17 18:24:43 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, September 17, 2003, at 10:13 AM, Mary Morman wrote:

> But I have a houseful of back issues that I would LOVE to sell you, as
> well as hardcopy proceedings from the first Cooks Conference and CD
> proceedings from the second.  Prices and a list of the tables of
> contents are on my website at:
> http://dialup.pcisys.net/~mem/sif_home.html     Make me an offer.
> I'll make you a deal.  I prefer payment through PayPal but will accept
> checks or moneyorders in US funds.

Howdy,

I met you briefly at the Cook's Symposium last winter.  I'm one of the
partners from The Goat in the Garden - a small, startup farm in
California that is raising period produce, and also selling spices and
such through an online store.

We've been working on building up our product line and are looking for
more items to carry.  Is there any chance you'd be interested in
letting us sell the back issues for you?  I'm not exactly sure what
kind of arrangement I have in mind yet, but I thought I'd bring up the
subject.

Let me know if your interested in the concept and we'll figure out the
specifics.

- Doc