[Sca-cooks] cats and canaries

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 17 21:56:47 PDT 2003

> Suggestions for marzapan:
> <snip>
>
> Huette, whistling and giving you her best "cat
> who ate the canary" grin.
Well, I imagine this too, could be turned into a number of sotelties,
marzipan or not.
Thinking of these, some of you might like this article in the ANIMALS
section of the Florilegium. I've enjoyed reading it. I have a recipe
for cat, but not for canary.
Featherd-Gold-art  (4K)  7/ 7/01    "Feathered Gold, Golden Feathers"
                                        by Ld. Daniel Raoul le Vascon.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/ANIMALS/Featherd-Gold-art.html
Stefan
--------