OT OT OOP [Sca-cooks] Re: smoking chilis

Fri Sep 19 10:33:18 PDT 2003

There are may substances to smoke and many ways to smoke them.

I know people who smoke their lungs through a fine Cuban cigar.  I know
others who find joy in the smell of smoking tobacco fields.

An acquaintance once told me of using flame throwers to burn the marijuana
fields at Guantanamo Bay and the fact the Marines "just happened" to fall in
downwind and got a brief smoking.

And in all the bombing in Afgahanistan, we didn't smoke a single poppy
field, so there is a lot left to put in your pipe and smoke.

Bear