[Sca-cooks] Redaction? (was: Looking for a period cheese filled pasta/las...

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Sep 20 16:18:05 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/20/2003 6:36:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
alexbclark at pennswoods.net writes:

> Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa entered into the discussion in a way that was not
> only careless but also impolite and unfriendly. I will not admit to having
> been wrong to take offense where it was given. I alone was singled out for
> Doc's ad hominem merely because Doc is pleased to disagree with me. But
> since Doc is trying to preserve his deniability, let me try to point out
> clearly what he is doing.

Well, Corwyn Wodewarde is entering this discussion to leave it. You may (or
may not) have valid points. We will only know if we see what you produce
eventually. Please understand, I'm not trying to be insulting, but if you're still
arguing the use of a word, a word in commone use among the cooks in the SCA,
after several days (by my estimation) then there's little or no time to talk
food related issues. I get enough Email on this and other lists to fill my time.

I will be deleating this subject line in the future. Have fun guys.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke