[Sca-cooks] Royal authenticity

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 21:58:26 PDT 2003

Johnnae llyn Lewis replied to me with:
> "We have today supplied a variety of soft drinks as requested includig
> regular Brisk iced tea, plain water, Diet lemon "Brisk" tea, Diet Dr.
> Pepper and Raspberry Brisk, along with lemons."
> This was per TRM's request.
Sigh. This sort of goes along with the King's edicts that chocolate is
period (meaning modern, solid chocolate).

So, are there any Royalty that encourage authenticity? Or do these
non-authentic examples stand out more *because* they are the exception?
And no, I am not trying to put down any particular Royalty, which is
why I left the names off. Although I might be willing to try to give
word fame to those Royals that have done an outstanding job at
encouraging authenticity.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas