[Sca-cooks] gnoochi goop

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 17:37:24 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/28/2003 5:22:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
karen_ostrowski at yahoo.com writes:

> Allowed that to set on a wet countertop, cut it into squares,
> shingled squares into a baking dish, brushed with butter, garlic basil,  and
> more parmasean.  Baked that for about 15 20 minutes, and found it all gooped
> together again. {what the????}

Caointiarn,
       did you lot the gnocchi (no-kee) dry before brushing with butter?  I
never made gnocchi but have done several other pastas and they all had to dry
before cooking, not bone dry like boxed pasta, just enough to get a skin.

Annan