[Sca-cooks] Post-Viking Norse

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 22:36:47 PDT 2003

AEllin commented:
>  Went to the booth run by the history people. Did they have
> info on medieval Norway? I was handed the viking books. No - after the
> vikings? I was handed the 19th century material. Well... 14th or 15th
> century? Viking books again... oh, yes, here's one thin pamphlet about
> the Reformation... The guy clearly couldn't understand why I would even
> want to know about the intervening centuries. Because the early 14th
> Century was considered the Golden Age? The Sons of Norway don't know
> this?? Anyone within the sound of my (cyber) voice is going to! LOL!
You may have already looked in this file, but if not you might want to.
Also, I am interested in additional info for this file, or perhaps an
article or bibliography if you'd like to create one.
pst-Vik-Norse-msg (17K)  1/10/00    Post Viking Norse. Sources.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/pst-Vik-Norse-msg.html

Stefan
(In the middle of moving, so that is why I'm a bit behind, and will be
for awhile)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com