[Sca-cooks] New email address!

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 16:36:26 PDT 2003

Greetings!
    Things are going well with me overall, I just completed a move to
Taunton, MA (still living out of boxes) & the new store is on schedule for
opening the first couple of days of October.  I will be leaving on a trip to
Germany on the fifth for the 50 Year Anniversary Home Coming of
Kaiserslaurtern American High School Reunion, I had to cut the trip short
due to the store not already being open.  Sonja (my daughter) will not be
traveling with me as planed as of this letter.  I talked to her the other
night & she said that if the political situation doesn't settle down she
might join me in Europe instead of going to Asia.  I attended my first
gathering of SCAdians in my new area (Shire of the Smoking Rocks) on Friday
& saw a few faces that were familiar from events.
    I now have a new e-mail address & I am cleaning out my address book.
The old address will be going away in about a month.  If  you want to
continue getting emails from me or if I am subscribed to your non-Yahoo
e-list (Yahoo I already fixed) please respond with an e-mail. If you receive
this multiple times it is because I have your address in my book multiple
times, which is part of the reason I am trying to clear the book out.
    I would like the following information to fill out an address card in my
address book:

First Name:

Last Name:

Nickname/SCA Name (the long version with titles & the short that you
normally are known by)

Company Name:

If appropriate please include your address & telephone numbers (businesses I
deal with, family members & close friends)
Thank you.
Pax,
Jim Revells
Sudden Service #5 & 5.1