[Sca-cooks] My Trip to Germany

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 29 09:31:29 PDT 2003

BlankGreetings to all,
    As many of you know I have been planning a trip to Europe for over a
year, due to problems getting the new store open it will not be as extensive
as I had planed.  I will be visiting Germany from the sixth to the
thirteenth of October.  I am attending the Reunion for Kaiserslaurtern
American High School, which I attended in the late 60's.  I am seeking local
information on museums & sites that I should visit as well as companions for
visiting those places, I am also seeking recommendations on inexpensive
lodgings.  I will arrive in Frankfurt 11 AM of the sixth, spend a little
time there, then travel by train to Idar-Oberstein for a day & night then to
Kaiserslaurtern from the seventh to the twelfth, I will leave early on the
twelfth for Heidelberg then go to Frankfort on a late train & spend the
night in Frankfurt, I leave at 5 PM on the thirteenth.  My interest lay in
metal work of all kinds,
jewelry, cooking, archery, & Vikings.
Many thanks,
Olaf of Trollhiemsfjord
Baron of the Court of the East
Companion of the Maunche
Companion of the Burdened Tyger
Companion of the Millstone
Founding Autocrat of "A Market Day at Birka"