[Sca-cooks] FW: genetically engineereed foods

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 2 12:53:19 PDT 2003

Hm, i wonder *how* long they have had mod foods in them...my sheep [when
i had them] and chickens *adored*  the taco chips by frito lay, and the
best way to get the sheepies to come home when straggling into the
neighbors garden was with a bag of fritos...and i dont think sheep are
any dumber or smarter than cows...i suppose i could grab a bag of chips
and wander to the neighbors farm and see if they will eat fritos...
margali
though i shudder at what the neighbors would think...