[Sca-cooks] [EK] default broth (fwd)

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Sep 3 14:26:02 PDT 2003

i would think the "broth" available would have usually been mamal.. as (in
my opinion) most of the "throw the leftovers, bones, and some of those
vegetable bits in a pot and its broth....." that i have seen tend to be
cow, goat, sheep, pig or some other four foot.

i would look at what the dominant "animal" was in the region, and assume
they used that.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...