[Sca-cooks] courtesy, was genetically engineereed foods

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Sep 3 18:05:59 PDT 2003

you know...... courtesy is one of the virtues that the SCA is supposed to be
encouraging.  i suggest you try it some time.

the definition of "perfectly good food" is subjective.  many people wont eat
maggots, but in some areas of the world these are "perfectly good food".

and i also suggest you consider where your "facts" are coming from, i know
of a lot of people who have been very hungry, some starving, who have chosen
to become/ resume being vegetarian, or kosher, or something else, as soon as
survival is not at stake...
(and for the record, the jewish laws state that life is more important than
the dietary laws "to save a life" pre-empts anything but respect for G-d)
and some few who have decided that their convictions are greater than their
life.  i do not always agree with their decisions, but i wouldnt be so rude
as to dismiss them as idiots.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...