[Sca-cooks] Oops!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Sep 3 19:59:08 PDT 2003

  Selene Colfox commented:
> Drakey reported:
> > I've added thai fish sauce instead of vinegar to a salad dressing
> > once...
> > Salty, fishy salad... Yumbo :(
>
> Maybe I'm just weird but that sounds really good to me.  Could be an
> alternate method for the anchovy in Cesar Salad.
Stefan's ears perk up. Anchovies? Is Cesar Salad supposed to have
anchovy in it? Or is this an addition you've made? I may have to keep
this in mind, although I'm thinking I may have tried this before. Do
you just drape the salad with a few of the anchovies or something else?
Mix them in the salad dressing, for instance?
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com