[Sca-cooks] NOT OT: genetically engineereed foods

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 09:27:17 PDT 2003

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> I *want* to be able to buy irradiated milk and meats. But because of
> the public hysteria over the use of irradiation to preserve foods, I can't.
>
> --------

How many of those who whine about "irradiated foods" go home and cook in
their microwave ovens?  <rolling eyes>

 Just some "ferengi weasel" thinking here... You'd think that the Money
Grubbing Establishment that wants to propogate Genetically Engineered crops
would do their best to keep their pollen to themselves, rather than letting
their expensive custom genes get blown around to neighboring farmers for
free!  Or else try to bill their neighbors for the privilege, asked-for or
not.  :-/

Selene C.