[Sca-cooks] oysters

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 5 07:09:04 PDT 2003

not really, State Farm Insurance was severely lacking in humor...

On the plus side, i have been innoculated against rabies=)

I had to grab a pair of work gloves and heae the angry critter out the
window into the back yard. The cat there thought it was mighty nice for
me to kick the critter back into play...
margali