[Sca-cooks] OOP, sorta OT: New LiveJournal Community

Laura L laura at wisterian.net
Fri Sep 5 07:39:51 PDT 2003

For those of you with Live Journal addictions, I've created a new community
called WhatchaCookin... it is for posting, well, what you've been cooking!
post recipes you like, what recipes you've made up, what you've done to make
them better in your opinion, what things you like together, etc! This isn't
specifically for people on diet plans, but if you want to post what you've
been cooking for your diet, feel free! Right now I'm into high fat, high
calorie sweets and yummy fresh veggies, so, who knows what we'll end up
with!

http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=whatchacookin

So far, it doesn't have anything in it, but it should shortly!

-Irmgart
http://www.livejournal.com/~thalionar
http://www.livejournal.com/~whatchacookin