Ooops- Re: [Sca-cooks] What you should have sent...

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Fri Sep 5 21:33:00 PDT 2003

Not to worry. There is no need of helping me out,and if anyone else" FEELS"
they need to help me out,please take notice of the mistletoe attached to my
apron strings. Move along folks,no gawking you two,there now back to the
food content of this
program.

                                         FROM: Chirhart,not olwen ,or Joe
shmoe or ---